Social Work England
Social Work England will be the new, specialist regulator for all child, family and adult social workers in England. We will take over responsibility from the current regulator, the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Our main objective will be to protect the public. We will do this by setting the standards for social workers, ensuring they meet our standards, are fully qualified and remain fit to practise.
Our priorities over the coming months are to:
• Recruit our staff and build our organisation
• Consult with our stakeholders
• Work closely with the current regulator, the HCPC to ensure a smooth transition for social workers
We are a non-departmental public body, operating at arm’s length from government. Our headquarters are in Sheffield.
We are recruiting now for key posts including:
• Head of Information Technology & Data Management
• Head of Business Planning and Improvement
• Head of HR and Organisational Development
• Project Manager Business Planning and Improvement
We need exceptional people to join us on our journey, people with the drive and ambition to play a pivotal role in the design and shape of our organisation.
In addition to having a passion for the principles of social work, you will be strongly motivated to make a difference. These will be challenging and ultimately extremely rewarding, roles.
If you believe you are up for the challenge, we look forward to hearing from you. Go to www.socialworkengland.org.uk to apply.